- After School Fishing
- Registration Open- Click here to register
- Thursday, September 8, 2022 4:30pm – 5:30pm
- Thursday, September 15, 2022 4:30pm – 5:30pm
- Thursday, September 22, 2022 4:30pm – 5:30pm
- Thursday, September 29, 2022 4:30pm – 5:30pm
- Nevada Department of Wildlife
- Angler Education
- Sign your kids up for an introduction to fishing! This 4 week series is designed for students ages 8-17. Participants 12 and older must have a valid fishing license. Each day will consist of a brief lesson followed by fishing. Lesson 1 is Introduction to Fishing, Lesson 2 is Habitat, Lesson 3 is Safety and Bait, and Lesson 4 will be a Recap of the topics. Materials will be provided for the students.
To enter your catch into our angler recognition programs like the My First Fish , Native Fish Slam or Nevada Trophy Fish click on the links.
Cancellation Policies: You must cancel your registration before Wednesday, September 7, 2022, at 4:30pm CDT.