Fly of the Month – October
Location:Verdi Library and Nature Center
270 Bridge St Verdi, NV 89439
- Fly of the Month – October
- Registration Open- Click here to register
- Thursday, October 13, 2022 5:00pm – 7:00pm
- Join us in Verdi for Octobers’ Fly of the Month, the Claws Crayfish. The Claws Crayfish pattern is designed to get down quickly and hug the bottom when fishing in moving water. Highly effective when dead drifted under an indicator or using high-stick methods. This course is designed for intermediate to advanced fly tiers. All material is supplied and a limited number of loaner vise/tool kits will be available for use.
- Nevada Department of Wildlife
- Angler Education
- You must cancel your registration before Wednesday, October 12, 2022, at 5:00pm CDT.