Hunter Education Course
Location:Mason Valley Hatchery 50 Hatchery Way Yerington, NV 89447
- Hunter Education Course
- Registration Open- Click here to register
- Saturday, December 17, 2022 8:00am – 5:00pm
Independent Study Requirement
Students must finish independent study course work before attending the class. Students have three options for this home study requirement:
- Today’s Hunter workbook (obtain the workbook and Today’s Hunter-Nevada student manual for free through any regional NDOW office)
- Hunter-Ed.com (with an additional fee)
- HUNTERcourse.com (with an additional fee)
NOTE Students must bring their completed workbook or Nevada Online Course Completion Confirmation (printed off the hunter-ed.com and huntercourse.com websites upon successful completion) to the class to gain admittance.
Mason Valley’s best Hunter Education learning hot spot! M.V.W.A. located approximately 22 miles from Yerington and at the Mason Valley Fish Hatchery. What you will need to bring. Your COMPLETED workbook, or a PRINTED COPY of “certificate of completion” of the online workbook, a sack lunch, and $5.00 for material fees.
Weather is unpredictable dress appreciate for the outdoors, jacket, boots, hat, gloves. We are experiencing un-seasonably cold temperatures. Be prepared.
- Class Fee:
- A $5 fee will be collected at the beginning of the class.
- Age Policy
- There is no minimum age required to take the class. However, students under the age of 11 are required to attend with an adult. The parent(s) or guardian(s) of minor students are required to check-in the minor student(s) with NDOW instructor(s) at the beginning of class and pick-up their student(s) from the instructor(s) at class end. Under no circumstances are minor students to be dropped off or picked up without notifying the instructor(s). Parents or guardians are also solely responsible for student transportation and should notify the instructor(s) at the beginning of class if someone other than a parent or guardian is picking up the student after class.
- You must cancel your registration before Thursday, December 15, 2022, at 8:00am CST.