Location:Clark County Shooting Complex
Las Vegas, NV 89131
- Hunter Education Course
- Registration Open- Click here to register
- Sunday, September 18, 2022 8:00am – 5:00pm
- Nevada Department of Wildlife
- Students must finish independent study course work before attending the class. Students have three options for this home study requirement:
NOTE Students must bring their completed workbook or Nevada Online Course Completion Confirmation (printed off the hunter-ed.com and huntercourse.com websites upon successful completion) to the class to gain admittance.
Make sure you bring a lunch. There are a few places near by but don’t know how crowded they might be. Please bring $5 cash. No checks or credit cards will be accepted. There are some outside activities so bring appropriate clothing.
Class Fee- A $5 fee will be collected at the beginning of the class.
- Age Policy
- There is no minimum age required to take the class. However, students under the age of 11 are required to attend with an adult. The parent(s) or guardian(s) of minor students are required to check-in the minor student(s) with NDOW instructor(s) at the beginning of class and pick-up their student(s) from the instructor(s) at class end. Under no circumstances are minor students to be dropped off or picked up without notifying the instructor(s). Parents or guardians are also solely responsible for student transportation and should notify the instructor(s) at the beginning of class if someone other than a parent or guardian is picking up the student after class.
- Cancellation Policies
- You must cancel your registration before Wednesday, September 14, 2022, at 8:00am CDT.